Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

What is the best way of protest???

You always know they''re rattled Arthur, when they make up new signature banners to try and stop posters reading and replying to certain threads.

They got the Worthy situation wrong, they messed up websites and they''re getting Delia, the board and Grunt wrong too.

Far easier to blame and insult innocent fans than the real baddies...............themselves and the club!.[^o)]

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"]Posting inflammatarty comments on another thread and asking for the mods to go easy on people who respond to it!!! Thats the definition of a messagebaord troll in anyones books. That label was only given to one poster and I think you will agree that several other share his ''current'' opionios. I never labeled them trolls did I? Or maybe you could point out where I did. Mr Whittle, your claim that anybody with a different opinion of the Board/Manager to mine is a troll is what you accuse the board of this club of doing. Spinning bul**hit. Congratualtions on supporing City for 60 years. Mention it again a you might get a sodding medal. Debate away, I never said you couldn''t so don''t put words in my mouth either. What an utter waste of a post. I also realise its not all sunshine and roses down at CR but just because I don''t agree with your solutions to the problem also does not mean I don''t realise things are wrong.

The arrogance seeping out of the radicallists opinions that they have all the answers is more Hitler like than anything I have posted.
[/quote]

Who are you calling inflammatarty?........(you''ve got to laugh haven''t you?)

For my part I''ve never appealed to the mods once about anything said about me....and there''s been alot....primarily because I don''t take myself or what I say at all seriously. Lighten up mate....it''s just an internet forum inhabited by a group of people with nothing better to do for a few minutes.

Best wishes.

Adolf.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Get back on-topic please[/quote]

But Pete.......it''s soooooo tempting!                 [:)]

[quote user="Cluck "]

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"]Posting inflammatarty comments on another thread and asking for the mods to go easy on people who respond to it!!! Thats the definition of a messagebaord troll in anyones books. That label was only given to one poster and I think you will agree that several other share his ''current'' opionios. I never labeled them trolls did I? Or maybe you could point out where I did. Mr Whittle, your claim that anybody with a different opinion of the Board/Manager to mine is a troll is what you accuse the board of this club of doing. Spinning bul**hit. Congratualtions on supporing City for 60 years. Mention it again a you might get a sodding medal. Debate away, I never said you couldn''t so don''t put words in my mouth either. What an utter waste of a post. I also realise its not all sunshine and roses down at CR but just because I don''t agree with your solutions to the problem also does not mean I don''t realise things are wrong.The arrogance seeping out of the radicallists opinions that they have all the answers is more Hitler like than anything I have posted.[/quote]

For my part I''ve never appealed to the mods once about anything said about me....and there''s been alot....primarily because I don''t take myself or what I say at all seriously. Lighten up mate....it''s just an internet forum inhabited by a group of people with nothing better to do for a few minutes.

Best wishes.

Adolf.

[/quote]I wasn''t even talking about you, ya self important little nobody lmao!!

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"]That label was only given to one poster

[/quote]

To single out just one individual on internet message boards has recently been proved to be cyber bullying...........I''m surprised Archant allows it.

Is this why maybe, some supportrers shy away from demostrations.............fear of reprisals and intimadation?. I saw this first hand during the Chase Out days, I witnessed a lady punched and I was spat upon by anti protestors..

Gee, its only football after all.[:(]

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"][quote user="Cluck "]

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"]Posting inflammatarty comments on another thread and asking for the mods to go easy on people who respond to it!!! Thats the definition of a messagebaord troll in anyones books. That label was only given to one poster and I think you will agree that several other share his ''current'' opionios. I never labeled them trolls did I? Or maybe you could point out where I did. Mr Whittle, your claim that anybody with a different opinion of the Board/Manager to mine is a troll is what you accuse the board of this club of doing. Spinning bul**hit. Congratualtions on supporing City for 60 years. Mention it again a you might get a sodding medal. Debate away, I never said you couldn''t so don''t put words in my mouth either. What an utter waste of a post. I also realise its not all sunshine and roses down at CR but just because I don''t agree with your solutions to the problem also does not mean I don''t realise things are wrong.

The arrogance seeping out of the radicallists opinions that they have all the answers is more Hitler like than anything I have posted.
[/quote]

Best wishes.

Adolf.

[/quote]

I wasn''t even talking about you, ya self important little nobody lmao!!
[/quote]

If you are only having a go at WIZ then may I ask why it is my face that is hidden behind the "Don''t fee the troll" slogan BIMBO???

Not that I take offence to it... I quite like it actually!!!

It shows an artistic side to you that I never knew existed... did your friend do the artwork for you????