Sign in to follow this  
el chorizo!!!

BAD BOY!

What happens when you have been moderated? Do you go on a ´BADBOY´list? Do you have a system Peter where when i post a new message a light comes on and sirens ring? just curious really? sorry for the message - tad strong i guess. can i come and play again now? please....

lol. thanx. tell me then - was it true? or was it the fact that i was likely to be hit with a lawsuit the size of everest? it was true wasn´t it! go on tell me! pretty please with a cherry on top.

Just because it is libellous doesnt mean it isnt true. Mine was.
(I bet this thread is confusing some people!)

i bet you were socks with sandals don´t you peter! is this libellous? lol seriously though - i think you do a fab job on here peter so thanx for all your hard work in keeping us under control. where do you get all your inside info?

There may be a photo of me when I was five in said garb, although I would''ve had little say in the matter back then.

As for the inside info - I sit next to the EDP Sports Desk (who usually get most of their info off me!)

I''ve been modded, though that might have been RoboMod because I suggested that the Dutch should "now s-d off". We shall see...