Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

A MESSAGE FOR HUCKERBY

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]DDD I assume that you rarely, if ever, see NCFC play live at Carrow Road. That would explain your pathetic comments about one of the most exciting and loyal players over the last few years. Indeed, without him we would have been relegated last year and would certainly have not got promotion. He has been injured for the entire close season and like all good professionals has been desperate to play. The manager is paid a lot of money to make decisions about who to play. Grant is therefore culpable. I assume you read and hear reports of our games, I accept you must take them on board, but please acknowledge they are ''second hand'' to you. When you have been to a few games home and away, come back and give us your opinions, they might be more interesting and more importantly more valid.[/quote]

Living 6+ hours drive from carrow road means i haven''t been since the days of smudger when i used to live in the area, but get to as many away days as possible (2 so far this season) and with the live games on tv gives me as much right to an opinion as you, thats what this message board is all about difference of opinion. as for "pathetic comments" all i said was that hucks has been underperforming and needs to pull his finger out, which game do you think he played well? I HAVE NEVER ATTACKED HIS LOYALTY OR PREVIOUS PERFORMANCES. i think without earnie we would have gone down last season not hucks. if hucks has been playing while injured it lies on both his and grant''s head (a player can withdraw from a squad at any time if not fit enough to play). try reading a post before attacking people with your opinions that are no more valid than mine, See you away at plymouth this season will i? or is it to far to travel?

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]Time for you to step up and show us the player we all know and love. you have been putting in half assed performances all season, fair enough the departures earlier on in the season got you down but if you cant be assed then follow grant out the door. at the moment i get the feeling you think your bigger than the club just because you earn double what any other player does and simply cant be bothered, so time to show it or take a walk.[/quote]

Oh dear....

Nice one DDD. Obviously I read your original post carefully before I made my comments. I still stand by my reply.

Was at Plymouth last year - stayed over night. Football usual poor standard from our team but the evening was good!

Will be there again next month. Might see you. I will be the one with the loud mouth.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Nice one DDD. Obviously I read your original post carefully before I made my comments. I still stand by my reply. Was at Plymouth last year - stayed over night. Football usual poor standard from our team but the evening was good! Will be there again next month. Might see you. I will be the one with the loud mouth.[/quote]

im quite vocal myself, know a couple of good boozers that wont get any trouble if anyone wants to meet for a pre match drinky. lets hope hucks has the game of his life!

lets get off hucks case great player hes not fit and he had a manager who always critisised him and played him out of position

maybe when we get a manager who plays proper football not the hoof up front and chase the ball like a dog to a ball

on the ball city ....... forever yellow and green

My lord........what is going on here. Hux is sheer class when he''s at his best. He''s passionate about the club and he clearly wants to win football matches in a yellow jersey. This is evident in the fact that he shows his frustration on and off the field. We need players with Huckerbys calibre if this club is to progress, we all know this. All that Hux needs is a couple of half decent lads to play along side and to play in a team where all 11 players know exactly what is required of them at 2 mins to 3 on a sat afternoon. The team has been a total shambles so far this season showing no signs of organisation at all, he had every right to express his anger. The main problem is gone now so lets get off Darrens case and look to the future.