Sign in to follow this  
Pincer

Give Mckenzie a chance

Now that DH has gone i think we should all get behind LM and NOT expect him to do what DH has done for us.....because he wont. I suppose my point is if Leon does make a mistake and misses a chance or two the last thing we need is for some supporters to start cheering Huckerby''s name, because is the worst thing that could happen and is not going to do LM''s confidence any good.

I know some people reading this are thinking " I would never do that" but I really can just picture this happening.

BUT, being the optimist I am, I think Leon will do well here, he''s got an excellent goals to games ratio, albeit in the lower leagues but he''s still stuck the chances away for a poor team so providing we can create the chances for him i''m sure he''ll do well for us............and let''s make up a decent chant/song for the lad, none of this Leon Mckenzie (clap clap clap clap clap) rubbish.

Even though i am truly gutted by Hucks departure i am excited by the addition of Mckenzie..

Totally agree on your point of a decent song for the lad..

Let''s make him feel at home and you never know he may just blast a debut hatrick against the Blue Scum!!

sorry, nothing personal against mckenzie, but whoever they brought in INSTEAD of hucks is always going to be compared to him

we have been well and truly let down by the board and well and truly amazed and spoilt for three months with darren huckerby

ive haerd mckenzies ment to be good, hes fast gd on the ball and can do stuff in the air even thou hes quite small.