Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

wolves on sat?

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"][quote user="we8wba"]

yea plenty parking spaces at wolves as mentioned get theyre early  i would park stadium opposite side of town centre, your based on side of pitch which helps you away from the subway which located at back of the south bank (behind goal where i sit) you can where colours, but i wouldnt sort of shout really loud after if you win specially way we''re playing! and i wouldnt have your care full of ncfc items i think airfreshners etc.. would be ok but i mean flags n stickers n shirts in boot window etc..

i would like to know your thoughts on sat next week... i also think atmosphere be poor unless we get early goal as there will lot of moaning with the poor standards we watchn lately so dont expect to much lol! this game needs early goal either way to brighten up the match even if its for you

[/quote]

Hey Mr W8WBA, I am now going to make you an honorary Canary. Your post rate is most impressive. Are u going to make the Carrow Road encounter?

Your reasonable debate has certainly made me realise that I was very judgemental about the Wolves fans. I feel bad about that.

Good luck for the season dude

[/quote]

yes i will come to carrow rd as long they dont change the fixture, doubt they will as xmas period! we always seem play you night matches now away n your neighbours, although iv never ever been to your place but your neighbours shed a couple of times (more bonus points for me off you guys now lol)

any idea on how many tickets sold for sat? your in the steve bull stand hope its not sunny for you as you''ll see squart diddly

[quote user="gazzathegreat"][quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="ob1"]Going to Wolves has to be the most unpleasent experience I''ve had supporting City away. Your fans are scum.[/quote]

what happend? usually our fans are ok, but we do have one or two mindless yobs who think they are in green street. dont think that stupidty of these fans are the same as us all

murray bounced back one i.e last year after 2yrs out, he just needs be fit, if in prem he eng number 2 easy if with biggish side

[/quote]

You may well be a docile supporter, we8wba, and it''s good to get a different viewpoint from other club''s fans on here sometimes but you really must be wearing blinkers if you think you only have any club''s normal quota of '' one or two mindless yobs ''.

From my experience on several occasions Molineux is probably the most hostile ground I''ve ever visited, apart from Millwall''s old Den back in the 70''s. Is it because people nationally think of Wolverhampton as a suburb of Birmingham and this in turn makes the locals see themselves as a '' big-City '' club ? The behaviour of your fans seems so '' out of kilter '' with the rest of football that I''m puzzled as to the reasons for it.

Apart from the obvious '' special  '' treatment reserved for the likes of WBA and the two Birmingham clubs I fail to see what makes a very sizeable minority of Woves fans so aggressive. Are you the same when Ipswich roll into town ? I can''t be certain but would hazard a guess that not many away fans -  those with no '' history '' between the clubs - come away from Molineux feeling as though they''ve enjoyed the day out, even if they win. It seems nigh on impossible to drink safely near the ground and  negotiating that infamous underpass into the town centre without fear of assault just never happens.

It seems to me that Wolves fans don''t abide by any '' code of honour '' but will indiscriminately attack anyone, young, old or infirm. Your Play Off Semi Final defeat against us in 2002 is perhaps not a good example as the stakes were so high and you had  years of frustrating '' nearly '' seasons but the goings-on after the 2nd Leg were truly horrible. Only Millwall''s rampage the following evening surpassed it but they did lose to a last minute goal having been level after the 1st Leg, whereas your task was that much harder.

I''d be interested on your thoughts on this. I''m expecting you to paint a fairly rosy picture - as most will of their own fans - but I think you''ll find this isn''t a picture of Wolves shared by the supporters of other clubs. 

[/quote]

I''m beginning to regret buying tickets now. Let''s hope i find somewhere to park without having to ask anyone and betray my allegiance.

[/quote] Fillet Hope you will be okay, there is a car park near the ground, but you will have to get there early (there is an Asda behind the ground for refreshments, I have never been brave enough to go to any pubs in the area, you might be okay though. The roads are busy, so if you are not quick on your feet you will have to use the underpass (gulp). I only hope they are calmer now than on my visits. My advice would be don''t wear obvious colours, don''t celebrate a win outside the ground - (I know, there''s always a chance!) and don''t rely on police or stewards to intervene, they might not!! Just be careful and take all stickers and NCFC stuff out of car if it''s visible. Good luck.[/quote]

I need not have worried. The Wolves fans were too busy p!ssing themselves with laughter to bother with us as we traipsed out after anotther dire way no-show.

did anyone have any trouble, we ended up showing two poor norwich fans to the game before kickoff, they wernt back at their cars on the way back so either got mugged, lost or just didnt want to go back with wolves fans