Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Predictions for next seasons campaign-according to NOTW

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"]Ahhh the News of the World, a fine choice of newspaper if you''ve run out of toilet paper...

As for being a selling club, every club has ins and outs and is to be expected especially when you''ve not had the most successful season. The transfers going out were all done against the wishes of the club, barring Safri who while being a good player, will fail to make much more than 20 apperances again this season, possibly less if Morroco do well.

As for the degregration of our new signings and current players, you should have made a point of better options or your choice of players, but you didn''t because you don''t know any better. As for whether certain players will come good, well isn''t that part of the excitement? not knowing what could happen?

The center back issue, I completely agree on. If that is sorted I''ll be quitly confident [:)]
[/quote]

Why has everything got to turn into some sort of ''''I now better than you nah nah nah nah nah''''  arguement? I suggest you come back down a lttle from your somewhat over inflated ego. Oh and as for your comment about the NOTW. I find the sports pages usually very good unlike the rest of the paper so thats why i read it. Unlike the Guardian or whatever it you no doubt read.

Regards

[/quote]

Hey Arthur....this what makes it such fun on here!  Lots of smart arses (mostly current or ex-students) for whom the world began on the day they were born....and who know more about the club and football in general than us older ones ever will thanks to the internet.

God I wish I were younger and wiser like them.............

[/quote]

Cluck, if you are going to resort to "wishing" why don''t you wish you were older AND wiser, like me.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Cluck "]

showing a total lack of originality[/quote]

Graham Humphrey dies of irony

[/quote]

Thanks mods for changing my post.. though that still looks a bit strange I won''t complain [;)]

I feel honoured if I''m the only one to ever find that "feature" [;)]