Sign in to follow this  
Master J-Do Pur

Trying to Remain Positive

I know it is difficult considering the recent happenings but this is what i believe could work in our favour.

There have been many recent posts suggesting we needed a creative midfielder in the middle of the park, someone that could complement Brelliers physical strength in the middle. The passing of the ball is obviously not Etuhu''s strength, and maybe it has been a blessing in disguise. Maybe "Fozzy" can get a run in the team and play the way we were told he can, or we can get a player in who likes the ball at his feet (Watson or Marney). Please do not think i am happy with the sale, i am not, but i just feel there could be a positive outcome in the end. We needed a creative player in the middle, and this may give us the chance to place one alongside Brellier 

We needed another midfileder before Etuhu and Safs left (i know he hasn''t but its imminent) so now we need 3 midfielders, 1 big strong player in the Etuhu mould and 2 creative midfielders who can make things happen (Marney springs to mind), we also need 1 or possibly 2 CB (Davenport and Moore or Sodje would be my choice) and another LB as i don''t feel Lappin is a great defender if Hughes and Colin are both sold like expected then we also need another right back.

This means we need possibly another 7 new players and i really don''t see that happening