Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Grant Is 100% Right On New Signings!

Anyone is allowed to change their minds - constantly - over a couple of month - as things are constantly changing, it''s a fucking *opinion*, changing is part of it....

Why should everyone be held to every word they say - so fucking what if Wiz backed the team at the start of the season, and now having seen us play shit, has lost that original hope - sounds pretty normal to me.... not like is the only one!

Everyone changes their minds all the time, get over it.

this is no personal attack wiz as i find your threads informative, but i just cant seem to work out what side of the fence you sit on? Are you pro Grant but anti-doncaster?

sorry just curious.

[quote user="Blainsey"]

this is no personal attack wiz as i find your threads informative, but i just cant seem to work out what side of the fence you sit on? Are you pro Grant but anti-doncaster?

sorry just curious.

[/quote]

At the moment Blainsey, I''m just sad and upset with the lot of them! thats Grant and his team and the underperforming and shifty board. I also feel a little betrayed for my puting my faith behind the new set up too!.

I also feel gutted for the players and fans, the players deserve a good leader and the fans deserve good results.

OB1:

Thanks for your keen observations, I was hopeful that someone would try and understand my thinking.

cheers wiz, i completely understand where you are coming from. I too feel sad for the players and fans too as they deserve the support (and i dont just mean encouragement but financially and tactically) from the board and management team which i do not feel is being provided at present.

It is time for change but this time a change of management wont suffice, change at the upper ecehlons is requisite to this club progressing.

Debating like this is purile. At the end of the day Wiz had an opion and it is well stated. Though to believe that a team can be better by being void of good players is utter and complete nonsense. It is those players that posesess that extra flair that win you games of football. Granted, a team full of mediocre players that is well organised will go places, but a team full of medicore players which also has two or three real quality players will go a hell of alot further.City or neither well organised nor have any real quality players so for all our sakes wiz I hope your right.