Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Numbers

I know this may be a bit irrelevant and unimportant, but assuming there is a shake around the in the squad numbers this year, who would you give which numbers? For example, i usually think of number 8 as a centre mid that is pretty key to the team so perhaps give that to Etuhu, then Martin number 9 or 10 depending on if Earnie goes.

[quote user="Northern Canary"]I know this may be a bit irrelevant and unimportant, but assuming there is a shake around the in the squad numbers this year, who would you give which numbers? For example, i usually think of number 8 as a centre mid that is pretty key to the team so perhaps give that to Etuhu, then Martin number 9 or 10 depending on if Earnie goes.[/quote]

Hmm not too fussed about squad numbers to be honest - although it is nice to see the first choice players have the more traditional numbers. As for Chris Martin haing 9 or 10... I wouldn''t be so keen on that at the moment. It''d be better to keep him with less prestigious number so that he really works to earn a shirt number like that.

1 Goalie2 Right Back3 Left Back4 Centre Back5 Centre Back6 Centre Mid7 Right Wing8 Centre Mid9 Striker10 Striker11 Left WingThats how I do ''em in Football Manager anyway [:)]Too early to say who will be where, I''m reckoning on 4 or 5 in at least before pre-season is up.