Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Team news against Ipswich Twon

Cave-Brown not in first 16 because he''s in a suit by Canries World LIVE commentary, I should think Dion and Hucks will start!

[quote user="The Canary"]

please can you tell me why you love cave-brown so much?

[/quote]

Sorry mate that''s no favour for me to Cave-Brown, I just put the news on from BBC Radio Norfolk. I am sure other Norwich fans here had their own favourite players

I like Cave Brown as well and i wonder if someone can explain why he was not on the bench. It seems more than likely that Colin will leave so give him his chance. And why have Renton on the bench when you had Martin and Eagle already. We also had another winger in Smart and a centre midfielder in Bexfield who I asume were still in the squad. Nothing against Renton, but it does seem a PR stunt by Grant to keep promoting him and put him ahead of Cave Brown when he was never going to come on in that atmosphere.

I hope over the next two games that Cave Brown starts and the other two get some pitch time. Martin needs to play up front as it is fairly evident that he is a striker and thats where it ends, don''t play him just to put him in the team.Also give spillane a chance at centre half he looks like a duck out of water in centre midfield

If we lose we lose but give them a proper chance.