Sign in to follow this  
Jersey canary

Short Memories

As I can''t obviously make that many games a season (managed two this season Preston away and Cov at home)since I moved away four years ago after several season of holding a season ticket, please remember the amount of stick that Roberts first got when he arrived at the club (now a legend)- Svensson needs a little time and support rather than being moaned at all the time.

Imagine if you played up front with Huckerby someone who is worshipped (quite rightly in the majority of games, still gives the ball away to much) and your struggling to make a impact and then if you do start - Robbo is always lingering on the bench ready for action - this must place a lot of pressure on Svensson - admittedly he is a professional but all players need time to settle - unfortunately he arrived scored and then got injured - excuses I know just give the bloke a chance (how many games did it take Bergkamp to score his first goal for Arsenal - totally different players i know but just a point to remember!!!)

Also please no more talk of Edworthy being a bad signing never heard such nonsense - we all have opinions but this guy has slotted in like he''s been at the club for 3 or 4 years not 40 odd games - back him to score soon, he sure to break his duck soon........

Please get behind the team and be confident we are going to do it this season I know we are going up - just worried whether we are going to win the league though???

So stop worrying and look forward to future and enjoy the football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much fun being the only canary supporter on the island (i think) bumped into Rob Newman over here a couple of years ago another one who took a while to win over the fans......(enough said point made??)