Sign in to follow this  
Black sheep TFC

Tamworth tickets

well I got my tickets yesterday when they went on sale. When does your allocation go on sale? Anybody got there''s yet?

Naturally we''re a little excited about your visit, (ahh bless I hear you say) when we really should be thinking about the league. If we don''t beat Northwich on Tuesday night (we have a trophy game this Saturday)then we will be bottom of the league for Christmas, and that never looks good, despite our games in hand.

Rumour has it we might be bringing in a left winger in Jan prior to your visit, from Birmingham City. So that should give us some balance, as we have just recruited a good right winger called Daryl Taylor. I hope between them they can put some good service into any of our four current strikers, who are all good finishers.

Kemp (Lincoln City) has just signed having been with us on loan, and Weaver is an excellent commander at the back. With John Mcgrath skillfully spraying out the passes from midfield, we should at least give a good account of ourselves and make a game of it.

One of the Pinkun Web Team was bragging about having a ticket yesterday I believe . . .

Due to our large away following, the club has a ticket allocation system in place when demand exceeds supply.  We actually have "away season ticket holders" who pay for the privilege of being first in the queue.  Home season ticket holders who also have at least 10 ticket stubs from away matches are next, and then season ticket holders without away stubs, members with 10 away stubs . . . and so on and so on . . .

You are right to be concerned about the effect on your league position.  Kings Lynn have paid a heavy price for their Cup exploits by losing the next two Southern Premier fixtures and getting knocked off the top - I think they''re fifth now but still have games in hand.  Personally I''m not bovvered about our league position any more, provided we don''t get too close to the relegation zone . . . sod it, let''s have a Cup run . . .