Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

FAO P-Ter Griffin... Canterbury Uni Canary

hi,

im also at university of kent, canterbury! surely i must have met you?! theres not exactly an abundance of norwich fans here! funnily enough half of them claim to be from the chelsea area or ''relatives'' from  manchester, yet theyre not man city fans...funny that

phil

im watching it at the woody''s pub as im living in parkwood and this means i only have to work roughly 100 metres at some strange sunday morning time... ill be wearing the green lotus away kit with ''ELLIS 7'' on the back if you happen to spot me

i''ll be obvious, i''m with the two ipswich fans!! :S should be in away shirt too. Yeh, i was in the pub watching them the other week. not a good memory

yeah i was at the match for the awful burnley game, probably sitting next to you, cause they werent too many that day!

i think theyre shud be a pretty big attendance on sunday for a champ game anyway, cause i kno an  ipswich fan going as well, should be a good atmosphere

yeh, i guessed it was you two, cant be many more people from norwich here. my ipswich following is down to one now! friend from home so i have to be nice to her! :|

its a small world isnt it! im living in marley court at the moment!!! must be where they put all us norwich fans..just to keep the coincidence going, what number did u live at? wasnt number 9 was it??

they have, cause they were forced to! its only been 2 months but weve already had a new oven, a new fridge and new microwave cause the original one''s well so old and knackered