Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

grant must stick to his word!

peter grant said he would NOT play players out of position, so he has to stop now! on tuesday he must play players, even if they are youngsters in the right position, i.e eagle on the left. i would like to see him phase in the likes of eagle, spillane and rossi jarvis now and get rid of the deadwood. team i would like to see on tuesday if earny and hux arenot fit is this:

gallacher, colin, drury, shackell, rossi jarvis, croft, eagle, spillane, etuhu, dublin, ryan jarvis. subs lewis, robinson, doherty, mlj, smart.

i know its a gamble but why not after yesterdays pathetic effort?

[quote user="baldyboy"]

peter grant said he would NOT play players out of position, so he has to stop now! on tuesday he must play players, even if they are youngsters in the right position, i.e eagle on the left. i would like to see him phase in the likes of eagle, spillane and rossi jarvis now and get rid of the deadwood. team i would like to see on tuesday if earny and hux arenot fit is this:

gallacher, colin, drury, shackell, rossi jarvis, croft, eagle, spillane, etuhu, dublin, ryan jarvis. subs lewis, robinson, doherty, mlj, smart.

i know its a gamble but why not after yesterdays pathetic effort?

[/quote]

This would mirror what Scum have done over the past couple of years, they have bloodied their youngsters in gradually, and are now reaping the beneifts as they are quite accustomed to the championship.  Whislt it is not too late for the likes of Rossi Jarvis, Robert Eagle, Michael Spillane etc. I do feel it should have been done some time ago.  Also I do wonder what must be going through Robert Eagles head when he plays well in the games he has played so far, yet he is left of the bench in favour of someone who has no left foot when he himsleft is a natural left footer.