Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Diss sack fleck....

Just seen that Diss town have sacked Robert Fleck. There are many names in the hat for the job but the bookies fav is NIGEL WORTHINGTON. He says there is nothing in that one........and he will keep an eye on the situation.........mmmmmm  poor Diss.

Bearing in mind that Worthington was sacked over 2 weeks ago and you''re still chirping on about his tenure as our manager, perhaps your problem with Worthington was more a personal one than to do with his actual running of the Club. Your views certainly purport to a dislike for the guy that runs deeper than that of simply not liking him for his management of Norwich. Therefore, I would suggest that with this being a Norwich City messageboard, you look elsewhere to write your vitriolic diatribe about a guy who isn''t even connected to the Club anymore. Maybe www.worthyout.co.uk could prove to be a useful vessel for you to convey your dislike for the Nigel Worthington. However, if you wanna debate and chat about cuurent events at Carrow Road/Colney, feel free, we''re all ears...

For the record, I wasn''t completely pro-Worthington, but seeing some of the crap he had to take kinda forced my hand and allowed me some level of sympathy for him, more as a human being than as Norwich City manager. His time at the Club towards the end may have been rather over-stretched, but at least he had the dignity to accept the sack gracefully and without bitterness, how many people on here can account for the same level of dignity during their time campaigning for his removal as manager?

Chirping Canary, I apologise only for using your posting as a base to which I can convey this message: Worthington has gone. He is no longer at the Club, and therefore has no further input into the day-to-day goings on at either Carrow Road or Colney, so can we stop the Worthington-bashing now?

If you look on the transfer part of this web page. someone else have wrote something in the same words. you better reply to them too and slag them off. it was only a JOKE. RELAX PLEASE