Sign in to follow this  
Grif

Bryan Robson

I see Robbo has come out and declared an interest in the Norwich post.  What do people think to having him in the Carrow Road hot seat?  Personally I dont think he''d be a good choice.  I have two reasons for this: -

1) His relationship with arguably one of our best players (Earnshaw) is ''iffy'' to say the least.  I just worry that his arrival could prompt Earnie to feel somewhat put out - especially in the wake of such a public disagreement between the two.  The last thing we need is to lose our only proven goalscorer or for his morale / form to dip as a result of a managerial appointment.

2) For anyone who was ever sad enough to buy the VHS (old i know!) of ''Greatest Moments in World Soccer'' then they will already be privy to just how dull and uninspiring Robbo can be.  His narration during that video is tedium in the extreme and for that reason alone should never be considered for the job [;)]

Yella Fella.

[quote]I see Robbo has come out and declared an interest in the Norwich post[/quote]

I agree with you, it''s good to see that Norwich haven''t declared an interest in him [:)]

Good players dont always make good managers.

we dont want robson because all the teams he has managed have been relegated.