Sign in to follow this  
Mouse

Has anyone been to watch training at colney?

I was just wondering. I went up today and I was probably the only person there without an autograph book or a shirt to be signed. And then I have my Dad telling me that i should be doing whta the players do, at my training. All in all though it was good to watch and we know the team for saturday cause worthy played his first choice 11 aginst the rest, with roob and sinclaire sitting out.

Saturdays Team:
Green
Edworthy, Flemming, Mackay, Drury
Cooper, Holt, Francis, Huckerby
Svenson, McKenzie

Hi Mouse,
I was also there today and was very interested in the training. The moral inthe camp looks to be superb ( if it isn''t now it never will be) .
The one thing that stood out to me was the respect hat the lads have for Greeno I honestly believe that they wouldn''t swop him for anybody.

The training methods were a little baffling the game where they were running between two circles and throwing balls to each other I couldn''t work out at all.

The attitude of the players towards the young fans was excellent and it is a pleasure to see.

If you have never been and watched the team train I would strongly recommend it.

this is going to make me look really sad, but yes, i have been up to colney many times, though due to the age of my kids, now both adults, i haven''t been up to watch training for about five years now, though did go to the first few youth games this year on saturday morning, while the weather was still kind lol

as said by drinkell, i would recommend going up there, especially if you have young kids, a great bonding experience and in my opinion the thing that really worked for me, getting my two to support the team, as their first years supporting the club were those from europe, via the end of chase and then our years in this awful division, hardly a lot of it inspiring! So i took them in school hols to colney where they met the players, chatted to staff etc, got shown around the building, had lunch with the team, etc, etc.

it is really for kids and autographs i suppose, but anyone is made welcome and provided you chose a nice warm day, you will have a great time