Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Tactics, youth, start to the season and worthy.......

Last season was terrible and all the fans suffered due to bad signings and tactics.

Everyone this season thought it was fixed after five games, but here we go again. There have been no bad signings, but not enough.

If we are short of a big man up front then what is wrong with Ryan Jarvis, because he isnt short. Why bring him on for three minutes, which isnt enough to influence a bad game?

Promising youngsters are going to be put off from joining Norwich because they simply dont get the opportunity to shine. I think that its time for Ryan to move on because he is going to only ever be a bit part player.

I have already mentioned our start to the season, but wanted to state again that there was a point last season when we won five in a row. I believe that this isnt a good start to the season and that the first five games were just simply a moment we had last year, normal service is now resumed.

I dont believe in booing players and cheering when the opposing team score, but do feel that its time for worthy to go. I feel that its best for the club and i do respect everyone has an opinion.

Im not fickle and even if we go on a good run i will feel the same. Worthy''s comments just now were the same as usual, "there were posititves and we didnt get the rub of the green." I just feel there are no new ideas, just like no new post and pre match comments.

I think that Worthy is a nice bloke and would maybe be good as a director of  football.

What do you think? 

I think you are right it is time for Ryan Jarvis to move on.  He will not get on at Norwich imo, but I do think he has somethng to offer at league 1/2 level.  I also believe there were several youngsters signed this year ie Halliday, Fisk, Eagle just to take the pressure off Worthington after all the fuss made last season.  I do not believe he has any intention of playing them and they were signed to make up the numbers for reserve team football.

I totally disagree with your last comment.