Sign in to follow this  
streakey

HE IS UNCARROWROADWORTHY !

Reading through some recent posts, if Worthless is tying to push the board too far over who comes and goes it may well back fire on him and our prayers will be answered .His head is full of i can do no wrong ,backed by the board ,top young manager ,this may be his downfall.A collision course with their employers is not recommended for anyone who thinks they bigger than them. The board will only have to take their head out of the sand and reflect on the last two seasons and come to to the conclusion that he is a myth.and not a legend. Unrest in the whole club between ,players,staff and fans coupled with poor results and demonstrations have not gone down to well as money has been spent in the transfer market.Season ticket sales although good may not save his head as a poor start will bring more fan unrest and chants of sack the board which in turn will humiliate them.Give someone enough rope and they will surely hang themselves.!More rope for Worthless please.

If these "rumours" are to be believed then maybe I was right with one of my previous predictions.It could be the start of trying to get Worthington into doing something that is deemed "sackable" so that they can end his contract without having to pay a penny out to him. Just like I should imagine most of you guys have a 1 month notice period in your contracts unless there are exceptional circumstances.Anyway to be honest I think its rubbish. Worthington knows that at the end of the day the club pays the wages, whoever he wants in is going to have to be ok with them first.As for the rumours of Fleck and Gordon - I am sure that both would get the team more fired up. I remember Fleck being a quality player in that sense too, especially when he came back to us and played alongside a lot of the youngsters like Bellamy.Not sure what their coaching skills are really like though, Fleck hasnt coached at a professional level.

Chicken said, "Not sure what their coaching skills are really like though, Fleck hasnt coached at a professional level."

I see. Apparently the same problem as our current coaches.