Sign in to follow this  
Plastic Scouser

Bellion

What news on the rumour that Bellion is coming on a year long loan deal?

Any thoughts on this - especially from any of our Sunderland friends????

And can anyone advise on how to get commentary on my pc - just keep getting an error message when I try to get live feed...?

Bellion would be class i reckon looks to have real pace and direction

Have you tryed dowloading more drivers ? from microsofts website?

do you use real player or windows media player?

I think it could be good. Signed him on Champ Man once and he was player of season for the Canaries. He did a job up front, on right and as an attacking centre mid. Pure class, but in real life I just don''t know!!!

I had that problem for a while ,to get the commentary just go to audio commentary instead of match live. You dont get all the stats etc but the commentarys the same.

As for Bellion, if it was possible then yes aslong as we got another big man in aswell as Bellion/Hucks are pretty similar. Then the question is...do we really need 2 more strikers when money could be spent elsewhere, so id probably jus go for Crouch! :D

Yeah Goss I know what you mean, Bellion scores twenty to thirty goals a season in my Norwich champ team, he''s a legend! Also Lionel Morgan (wimbledon) plays for my side and is england''s best left winger! Surely champ man can''t be wrong!!!!