Sign in to follow this  
WilliamG

Double standards (Green/Hux)

Can someone please explain to me why decembers manager of the month

(also dunce of the month Aug - Nov and Jan - March inclusive) feels it

acceptable to defend robert green to the hilt yet gives outburts

about/to Hux at the first opportunity? isnt this disgusting double

standards. What are the reasons for this do we think?

Is it because Hux has the club in his blood now, and won''t want to

leave, and also would have limited interest (few championship clubs

could afford him, few premiership clubs owuld want him)

or does Worthless know his status amongst fans, so taking a further antagonising tactic.

No it''s because talking yourself into the book is not acceptable in terms of being conducive to winning football matches.

A personal issue externally of the ref''s eye is another issue altogether, and one that has probably been dealt with behind closed doors.

As with all narrow angles you were always likely to miss the target on this one.

[quote user="Daveinnorfolk"]Can someone please explain to me why decembers manager of the month (also dunce of the month Aug - Nov and Jan - March inclusive) feels it acceptable to defend robert green to the hilt yet gives outburts about/to Hux at the first opportunity? isnt this disgusting double standards. What are the reasons for this do we think?

Is it because Hux has the club in his blood now, and won''t want to leave, and also would have limited interest (few championship clubs could afford him, few premiership clubs owuld want him)

or does Worthless know his status amongst fans, so taking a further antagonising tactic.

[/quote]

If it needs an explanation, Green was defended in his right to make a quick decision as to ''throw or kick'' based on the circumstances as this is part of a goalkeeper''s job. Huckerby''s antics are not always part of his job. Don''t get me wrong, I like Huckerby and he is very entertaining but there is no double standard.

Don`t think there`s any double standards involved  here ,  I just believe that the relationship between Hucks and Nigel   is getting a bit strained  !    and this was inevitable  given that Hucks  is  a maverick by nature,  and Nigel  just thinks in straight lines  !  there was a time when Nigel let Hucks have his head  , and it was productive !   then Nigel  succumbed to timidness  and rigid thought  , lo , he stuck Hucks deep on the left wing on a permanent basis , where , for two seasons ,  he`s  became the target for every clubs neanderthals  to kick  mercilessly  , something had to snap !   enough , as they say , is ENOUGH !