Sign in to follow this  
JayNCFC

Worse than the 20% comments

Now the dust has settled, I wanted to raise what I thought was worse than the 20% comments. The bit about how magical Webber was to suggest that there would be investors out there who would effectively buy shareholding off of someone who wanted out. That this was webberlutionary.

If you need any indication of how out of touch the owners are, and how little they think of the fan base, I think this is the comment that puts the knife in. 

Beyond that, the view that having husband and wife on the board creating no conflict shows how little due diligence or business sense they have. Deliahs agent must’ve earnt a crust to protect her interests in the day. 

Those comments show one of two things, (as does the 20% I suppose). Either a complete lack of any common/business sense or understanding. Or, a complete disregard for the intelligence or views of the fan base. 

Forget the 20% nonsense, these comments are the nails in the coffin. You don’t get to invest your time anywhere else when your team are in the blood. We have to grin and take it. If this was a business I’d have liquidated my interest long ago.

Exactly. If 20% of the Club is to be owned by fans it needs a far better mechanism than a stagnant, aside from inheritors, 6,000 plus fans which haven't been matched to ST holders and some hundreds of whom can't be traced..