We must avoid making too many new signings, as it will take time for the new team to gel, but here are my views on the squad:

Gunn - Keep. I think the reason he was signed was also so we would already have someone ready for Krul’s departure, and he is now the 

Krul - Sell. One year left and no longer first choice. If he does go though we will need to sign an experienced replacement because we don’t have anyone ready to be a Championship backup - Jed Steer’s out of contract at Villa this summer

Aarons - Sell. One year left and I can’t see him signing a new contract, so best he goes whilst we can still get some money for him

Mumba - Keep. The reason he was sent out on loan was to get some experience because we knew Aarons would have to go this summer

McCallum - Still doesn’t seem quite ready for the Championship yet but he’s still young and could come good. However, he only has one year left so we need to offer him a new contract and if he doesn’t sign one then I think we will have to sell him 

Giannoulis - Sell. Only one year left and very injury prone

Hanley - Keep. Need him for experience, and with him out for the rest of the year no one would be interested in signing him anyway 

Gibson - Only one year left but with Hanley out until Xmas I think we need to keep him for experience

Omobamidele - If someone really does offer £15m+ for him then I would sell him, but otherwise I would keep him 

Tomkinson - Loan. Needs game time and he’s not going to get much here and unfortunately didn’t get much at Stevenage either. Although with Hanley out until Xmas and Gibson out of contract next summer we will have to sign someone on loan with an option to buy. Send Hills and Warner out on loan too

Sorenson - Keep. One year left with option of extension. Can also cover at FB as well

Gibbs - Keep. Considering he was still yet to make a first team appearance last summer I think he’s done amazing, and is looking very promising

McLean - Keep. Runner up POTS, and we need his experience

Sara - Keep. Sara is vital for next season so anyone who thinks he should go now is crazy and I think he arrived with a sell on clause, although if someone did happen to come in with an offer of £40m+ I guess we may have no option but to accept it

Nunez - Keep. Didn’t show much this season but he’s still young and has plenty of time to improve

Placheta - Sell. One year left and always injured, so get rid

Rowe - Loan. Only turned 20 last month, and although he has impressed in the few first team appearances he has made he needs regular game time

Springett - Loan. Just like Rowe and Mumba he has impressed in the few first team appearances he has made, but needs regular game time

Hernandez - Keep. Need his experience and just like McLean I think the reason he was offered a new contract was so we would have some experience in the squad for next season

Tzolis - Keep. Only 21 and three years left, so can still come good

Rashica - Sell. Doesn’t want to be here so get rid of him this summer

Kamara - Loan. Another young player just coming through the youth academy, so just like Tomkinson, Rowe and Springett needs regular game time which he’s not going to get here

Sargent - Keep. Strikers are the most expensive and we’re not going to have much money to spend which was the whole reason why we signed Barnes

Idah - Lacks experience so really needs a loan. To send him out on loan though we would need to sign someone in on loan otherwise we would have to keep

Edited by HazzaJet