Sign in to follow this  
daz

Reading away tuesday

I definitely think a tough one, considering we hardly blew away Blackpool today 😏

Some decent midfielders in hendrick, ince and especially hoilett, whipping balls in. 

And our defence need to be strong vs big lads lucas juao and Andy Carroll 🙄 especially corners etc. 

I'm sure we have enough though, OTBC 🔰🔰🔰

Just now, daz said:

I definitely think a tough one, considering we hardly blew away Blackpool today 😏

Some decent midfielders in hendrick, ince and especially hoilett, whipping balls in. 

And our defence need to be strong vs big lads lucas juao and Andy Carroll 🙄 especially corners etc. 

I'm sure we have enough though, OTBC 🔰🔰🔰

Not sure on that one. We were really dominant from our goal onwards. The general response from most independent sources is that we really should have blown them away but just didn't take our chances. Yes, they had chances as well, but I think it's fair to say we started slowly and they hit the post once before we scored. I think it would have been an unreflective account of the game had Blackpool won, whereas I don't think it's unfair to say on another day, we could have won by 2-3 more. 

As for Reading, Hoilett is 32, Ince is 30 as is Hendrick. They have experience and you'd expect them to be around their peak at those ages. That said, most have had their chance in the premier league. Wise, clever players now.

It'll be an interesting match up, you'd hope Aarons has the pace on any of those attacking wide.