Sign in to follow this  
Woza1985

Next Manager

Am just interested to know as I have today just come back to the message board after a long absence (no personal web sites in new job)

Everyone is allowed an opinion on our current state which is pretty rubbish to say the least, my question is, who do all the worthy out supporters think will want to come to us and will have the know how to get us back to the premiership, we will not poach anyone from a club in better position than us in the championship eg Leicester for Davies and Blackwell and do we want someone from a lower league club who has absolutely no prem experience, am all for Worthy going if we get someone who will do a better job but at this point I cant think of anyone who i would really want.

Mike Newell

Phil Parkinson

Martin Allen

Alex Mccleish

to name a few off the top of my head.

In fact ANY manager whom takes a positive approach to the game of football.  We need to get away from this NW negative play we have had for years, apart fromj 6 months on the way to the premiership.

Any manager whom takes the cups more seriously...

Any manager whom promotes Passing football, not this long ball crap we have had to put up with for MANY years

Any manager whom values traits like Skill and Passing Ability alongside work rate.  Not just Athletes whom cant play football.

Any manager whom PROMOTES youth at the club, not ignores it like worthy

We should aim much higher than people have suggested. We are an attractive club so we could get a lot of candidates. I dont think Martin O''Neill would be an option. but i would like Newell or Bowen. Crook and Iwan are stupid suggestions. We are too good to get managers who are totally unproven.      

Sorry  for not keeping up pete as i said just come back to the board today what are your thoughts on the new manager then seens you are keeping up with everything that is going on    ??????

Is it Stuart or Woza?, see earlier posts Newell, Parkinson etc.  Personally I believe Dave Williams be drafted in now as caretaker to see how he gets on, if not Mark Bowen/Ian Crook would be ok as well.

A manager who can manage men, has valid tactics and can recognise talent might be the sorts of qualities, sadly lacking in Worthy.