Sign in to follow this  
USAcanary

proof that Worthy has lost the plot.

We heard not so long back from our esteemed manager that seeing negative things written on the internet/media has an effect on the players.

Since then we have had Worthy slate Hucks, McVeigh and Safri several time publically in the media.

As an example Hucks played well on Saturday yet he makes a small error in judgement at the end and Worthy has to go crying to the media about that.

Never mind all the good stuff Hucks did, he just focussed on one bad thing.

My point is why did he not hadle this privately? Why did he feel the need to slate Hucks in the media?

Is it that he feels the players don`t listen to him? (hmmm makes you think)

I know one thing, If my job was on the line as a manager, why the hell would I slate my 3 most creative players when those 3 will probably have the largest influence on my chances

of keeping my job.

Without a doubt it makes no sense whatsoever.

Worthy has lost the plot. Time to go.

Well Worthy would have us beleive he has been telling the players to pass it all season!!

So either

a) they dont listen to his orders 

b) or he is telling us fans a white lie (probably this one as he is a hoofball merchant)

c) or he doesn''t coach them passing well enough so they cannot acheive it on the park

d) some of the players in the team are so hopeless at passing that other players dont think it is worth giving them the ball

none of which dont reflect well on our Nigel Megson....