Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Krul- Number one for Norwich, number one for Holland

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/city-keeper-could-be-hollands-number-one-8018926?fbclid=IwAR16QTXCWntYmr1TVf3MG3aOM4BXfT9I17ouzTDct3vKznNH-Zxa6DLrA9g]

I mean, feel for cillessen having to drop out with Covid and all, but will be interesting to see how Krul does now the pressure is very much on him. I'm sure he will be fine and all, but given the last time he was thrust into the spotlight at a seconds notice was when he played in goal against Turkey and well.. Worst match of his career. Still, very good chance for him to impress and get some solid time and experience before he comes back to us for the Prem. Let's just pray he remains injury free!

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/city-keeper-could-be-hollands-number-one-8018926?fbclid=IwAR16QTXCWntYmr1TVf3MG3aOM4BXfT9I17ouzTDct3vKznNH-Zxa6DLrA9g]

I mean, feel for cillessen having to drop out with Covid and all, but will be interesting to see how Krul does now the pressure is very much on him. I'm sure he will be fine and all, but given the last time he was thrust into the spotlight at a seconds notice was when he played in goal against Turkey and well.. Worst match of his career. Still, very good chance for him to impress and get some solid time and experience before he comes back to us for the Prem. Let's just pray he remains injury free!

He had zero prep time for that Turkey game. Right up until ten mins before kick off they were still more focused on Cillessens knock than preparing Tim.

Should have more notice this time! I think fans underestimate the importance of warmup etc. Obviously very different if your starting 

• Like 1