Sign in to follow this  
sheded

Whatever happened to our .....

......  sports  psychologist ?     you know , the one who  probably claimed  it was due to  him when  we had a five on a trot  winning  period  ,   did he also claim " credit "   when   the losing streak   commenced ?   I guess not , the huddle seems to have  disappeared , and , in all probability,  so has he !   byeeeeeee   ........[6]

where exactly did the sports psychologist take the credit for the winning streak? I dont recall him saying ''It was me, all me''!

And, obviously you dont get to home games otherwise at 2.59 on Saturday you would have seen the huddle right in the middle of our half!

Talk about having the blinkers on!

[quote user="rocky marshall"]where exactly did the sports psychologist take the credit for the winning streak? I dont recall him saying ''It was me, all me''! And, obviously you dont get to home games otherwise at 2.59 on Saturday you would have seen the huddle right in the middle of our half! Talk about having the blinkers on![/quote]

I DID say " probably " !      a reasonable assumption  since  we only heard of him   during the  upturn in our  fortunes  ....   havent heard any reports  about his " expertise "   now its gone a bit tits up  , have you ?

I do get to most home games  ,   but , on Saturday   , I must have missed   the huddle you mention ,  so I`ll take your word for it that it happened ! ..... having said that  , what the F do they say to each other   during these huddles  ??    I mean , for cristes sake  , they have been  in the dressing room for what  , an hour ?     and they don`t speak to each other ?     my guess is that  this  huddle   would  inspire comments like    , " bet we look a right set of prats  "   !!