Sign in to follow this  
Mook

3 months

I would say that we have done a three month loan because we don''t want to be stuck with a misfiring misfit''s enormous premiership wages for a season if he''s not even gonna make the bench.

Well done city, I wanted to see a new face in the mix, and although he turned into a comedy figure at Villa, we could have been stuck with someone much much worse.

Ade Akinbiyi.

I think we should give the guy a chance. The 18 goals in 38 games (or 19 in 39 as I read somewhere, I''m not sure which one is correct) for Pompey at this level is a good strike rate. He might prove a success (I personally think he will), or he might be a flop, but until he''s actually PLAYED, people ought to give the guy a chance. It just seems a little silly that people are already predicting failure when he hasn''t even pulled on the shirt yet. He sounds keen to play here, so why not let him have a few games, then decide if he''s no good! Though having said that, after a handful of games David Neilsen looked wonderful, and we all know that he never really was the solution...

Why are these ancient threads left in the archive ? It is irritating to see them resurrected.

[quote user="5-4-1"]Why are these ancient threads left in the archive ? It is irritating to see them resurrected.[/quote]I agree.  All of a sudden I feel as if I have gone back in time and have to take more medication unnecesarily.