Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Daniel Farke - you are a fantastic coach and have been absolutely magnificent this season but...

23 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Surely the point is that DF picks his team and doesn't worry about the opposition. Something that has let previous managers down. And even if it doesn't always work (6 defeats in 42 games says it does most of the time) the skill and confidence in this side has pulled us through.

Whatever team he puts out we have to trust it will continue in the same vein. I have images of Cantwell playing Friday and some booing when his name is read out. Don't.

Good Friday has seen some great games at Carrow Road and two footballing teams going at it in hopefully good weather should be an exciting prospect.

Totally agree with this. Makes me really cross those that are on the backs of McClean or Cantwell. They play to their skill as best they can set in a team and style Farke chooses. I do believe Farke however made a mistake with the 'mix' in the recent two games lacking the creative heart and soul of the team at kick-off. Buendi filled that role recently as do Vrancic and Leitner.