Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Now The Telegraph ...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/02/01/norwich-have-turned-contenders-shoestring-german-coach-daniel/

"I knew the situation, I know it is more tricky to be successful playing with the youngest wingers in the whole of western Europe and more academy products than any other club. But you have to believe in what you are doing. We believed Teemu was able to deliver with goals, and we thought we had found a brilliant player in the second tier of Spanish football in Emi that no one else had seen. We were convinced we could deliver.”

Since that Leeds defeat, deliver the system has. And it is a way which has clearly found favour with the Norwich supporters. This is more than a revolution they are enjoying in Norfolk. As they constantly serenade their manager to the tune of Blur’s favourite, they are living the “Farke Life”.

• Like 1

It's incredible, with the internet available to all, you'd think they would have discovered Norwich by now. I often wonder, if they're reluctant to talk about us because we're not Man U or Liverpool,  or they've got a spare page to fill and we'll do as a last resort. There's no secret to what's going on here, we've been playing well for months, sorry for the rant but it annoys me that the media jump on board after it becomes apparent that we might have to be taken seriously. The comments about 'Farke life ' are just one step above dredging up the 'let's be having you ' quip they normally find room for.... rant over.