Thanks BYG. I guess it's the worst case scenario that worries me most! Things could get quite nasty if we don't pay the money that we are committed to in a "nasty" no deal scenario.

EU workers (and players) won't currently have work permits, which could make them vulnerable in any retaliatory **** for tat situation. I know the current regime has said that it will honour the financial commitments and current EU workers but if we are to believe those that say they won't pay what is owed...

On 17/11/2018 at 11:54, Badger said:

Thanks BYG. I guess it's the worst case scenario that worries me most! Things could get quite nasty if we don't pay the money that we are committed to in a "nasty" no deal scenario.

EU workers (and players) won't currently have work permits, which could make them vulnerable in any retaliatory **** for tat situation. I know the current regime has said that it will honour the financial commitments and current EU workers but if we are to believe those that say they won't pay what is owed...

Football Manager recently built brexit scenarios into it and it creates some interesting scenarios. My save currently has a 'worst case' of players from anywhere in Europe needing work permits which means outside of the Premier League it is pretty much impossible to sign foreign talent as they won't get a WP.