Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Worthy only a sympton

Nigel Worthington is and always has been a poor manager, who has in the past been extremely lucky, now he is being exposed and I do not need to go into his deficiencies you all know where he falls down.

Our current situation is firmly placed at the door of our Board, they awarded Worthington a contract of such length that he cannot be sacked.  Delia''s silence since being barracked at QPR has been deafening, not much indication she is a supporter, it is now she should be showing her passion.  A drunken rant at the players might be in order and not berating the supporters who are paying a high price for watching this rubbish. 

[quote user="pete"]  Delia''s silence since being barracked at QPR has been deafening, not much indication she is a supporter, it is now she should be showing her passion.  A drunken rant at the players might be in order and not berating the supporters who are paying a high price for watching this rubbish. [/quote]

funnily enough i was thinking this at work today.

Delia probably will appear on the pitch again this season, but not for a "lets be avin u" style rant.. i think shes going to plead with us to back Nigel and "stick with us" and "i''ll give each and everyone of you a big cuddle!" and other Delia-isms...

Shes going to embaress herself again if she does so.

jas :)