Sign in to follow this  
Archie

Paranoia??

I seem to have a funny feeling about the Bradford game. To be perfectly honest i think the FA Cup was a huge distraction, for we now haven''t played a Div1 game for about 12games, and somehow it feels that our run has been interrupted - will it still continue? Time and time again teams become too complacent - Bradford 4-1, Sheff Utd 3-2, Watford 2-1. Put that together with Bradford pushing West Brom a long way before finally losing 1-0. As much as i welcome thoughts of winning 5-0 with a Huckerby hat-trick, things can easily go wrong
Is it just me??

No it''s not just you Archie, I sometimes wake up in a cold sweat dreaming it''s 4 seasons ago and we''re ( again) throwing away a lead to some crap team at home! But then I realise thats everything is ok, we have a fantastic team, a fantastic manager, a fantastic board, a delightful surrogate mam ''n'' dad in Michael and Delia, it will all be fine, trust me. Now Archie, I want you to rub your shirt badge, close your eyes and imagine that feeling when the final whistle blows and we''re promoted, ok now mate??!!

Munch Munch Munch, thats me eating my earlier words, we were s***e today, we better get some grit and determination delivered if we''re going to grind results out of "lesser" opposition or we''re going nowhere this season.

if we beat Rotherham i could see it happening again but against Sheff Utd which is a much more damaging prospect to our promotion hopes. Does anyone know why there is a 2 week gap between Roth and Sheff? If you want to check that its on the fixture list on the norwich site.