Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Worthington!

[quote]ZLF :- Re "You have been very quiet lately FTFW - where do you sit on the quality of performance and management of the club after 8 games?" one of the reasons I post less is that having spent some tim...[/quote]

I agree - it has all gone a bit manic on here over the last couple of days and it is all a bit depressing.  As much as the hysteria of sats result was overblown our season is also not over following tuesdays game.  But both confirmed that something is wrong in the club.

I have to say I like the sound of your 10 year old son - perhaps he can give some advice to the city coaches as he clearly knows his stuff!!  Good lad - keep up the good work  Obviously had a a good tutor.

I agree that the summer signings have fallen short of the clubs stated ambitions and financial situation and you have to question the scouting team as well as worthy on this one but even so I do think the squad should still be good enough to be battling for promotion. 

It does look like the club is now sinking fast with limited ideas from the coaching staff on how to get some organisation into the players or the sheer cojones to drop some of the perceived stalwarts. The coaching staff have failed to get the best out of the team.  The solution does lie within the club toput it right but can they?    Managers only once in a blue moon are able to turn around this type of situation which suggests only a change will turn us into a clean sheet winning team.

You on page 3 - I''d rather you hadnt taken me there with that thought thanks!

Heres hoping that your prophecy is not right - its certainly a possibility.

OTBC

[quote]Well Zipper its not Page 3 (much to everyone''s relief) but I did make The Sun (Page 18) and they''ve even made me look less grey !![/quote]

The sun has just been binned so I cant see which one you are but I am greatly relieved that you were not on page three!

Fortunately your prediction did not come true although it was far more possible than it should have been...

OTBC