Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

We were losing to a very confident Luton side yesterday

We were losing to a very confident side yesterday
After the first half I immediately think everyone in here will blame me for the lose, I cannot disagree me more because I was shell shocked too with 4 goals conceded by Norwich, plus also by the confident that Luton Town had displayed. No disrespect to Luton I know NONE of their players, but with the kind of football they play, they can surely finish top 6 at the end of the season.

Sadly Greeno was in fault of their 2nd and 4th goal, as the 4th goal, the ball crossed into the 6 yards box and must be the keeper, to claim it or punch it, no fault for Doherty in that one, I thought The Doh also question Greeno about that''s his ball. Hay their 3rd goal was class, quick one-two which I definitely believed it will never happen in Championship football.

There are two positives: Andy Hughes was backed to the side and we have a little bit more option to choose in midfield; most importantly, Dean Ashton also backed to full fitness!

The first half free kick was way out from 35 yards but he just had the confidence to smash it, but only deflected by the wall, in the 2nd half he had a header clear off the line from the keft wing corner, after Jarvis had caused chaos in the Luton box; Deano''s goal was the best Norwich goal I saw in 4 years, absolutely predatory strike in the bottom corner after he and Jarvis go for the same ball. I can also see he had confident and ''no fear'' to head the ball now, unlike the Millwall game. Also drift wide to act liked Huckerby to assist Jarvis goal. Now I would like to see Jarvis and Ashton start next game up front and McVeigh dropped.

Hendo also work his socks off although some of his touches were really poor, but if liked what Nigel work ethics -- 100% commitment and work hard, he did it! Should stay in the team surely!

MY MATCH RATING: Green 4, Colin 5, Brennan 6, Davenport 5, Doherty 6, Henderson 6, Charlton 5, Hughes 6, McVeigh 2, Huckerby 5, Ashton 8* MAN OF THE MATCH

sub: Jarvis 7, Jarrett 5