Sign in to follow this  
MmmmGravy

Nathan Redmond

Yes, another thread about this young man.

Just found an interesting little article:

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2015/06/stats-show-norwichs-nathan-redmond-is-one-to-watch-next-season/?

I''m a huge Redmond fan, and I never understood why the fans got on his back so much. Yes, he could probably take the man on rather than stopping the forward momentum. But 13 assists? 6 Goals? Not a bad return.

2nd most assists in the Championship. (3 more than Wessi)

117 chances. 1 every 28 minutes.

Obviously next season his stats wont be as impressive, but if he continues like this next season he could be pivotal to our survival.

A great player on his day but needs a manager (like AN) to keep reminding him "today must be the day" otherwise he just seems to coast through too many games without getting the bit between his teeth.

The first half of the second leg against Ips**t is the perfect example of that (was non-existent) and the talking to he must have had from AN at half time to make him explode out of the blocks after the break.

So jury still out for me, needs to perform on a far more consistent basis. Hoping like you that next season will be turning point but not holding my breath!