Sign in to follow this  
Steve Mortlock

morrison transfer triangle.

Norwich have lined up Clinton Morrison as a replacement for outbound Leon McKenzie, who will join Reading as part of the deal that brings Steve Sidwell to Norwich. 

This seems to be quite a logical reason for Norwich lining up Clinton Morrison.  I wish he would blinkin hurry up and decide where he wants to go though. 

I would like to see Leon stay as he has been superb for us.  I would urge Nigel worthingon not to be drawn into a bidding war for morrison, as there are other areas of the team in serious need of strengthening. 

Spending on a centre back should be our main priority, as Fleming is looking painfully out of his depth even for fizzy league.  Shackell is the bedrock so lets get some quality next to him.  Centre Midfield is another area we need extra bite in.  Safri is phenomonal so lets get someone equally as phenomenal next to him.

Any thoughts

DEAN MARNEY IS NOT A CENTRE MIDFIELDER AND DAVID BENTLEY WAS NOT A RIGHT WINGER   

As ive said before, sidwell is not going anywhere

during the transfer market at the end of last season, he said he was quite happy where he was.

Also, after talking to some royal fans they have turned down bids from the likes of everton and charlton stating that they "will not sell sidwell for anything less than £4 million.

[quote]Norwich have lined up Clinton Morrison as a replacement for outbound Leon McKenzie, who will join Reading as part of the deal that brings Steve Sidwell to Norwich. This seems to be quite a logical ...[/quote]

Hmm

Morrison is going to Palace. End of.

What has Fleming done so wrong? Conceded less than 1 goal per game on average? Hardly a poor defence if they keep that up between them. Shacks and Flem have both given away penalties in the last week remember!