Sign in to follow this  
Ark

Congratulations Darren Huckerby!!!

Just thought I''d say how thoroughly I thought Hucks deserved the award yesterday (since nobody else seems to have mentioned it!).Although he''s sometimes looked a bit out of his depth this season - perhaps due more to the team as a whole than to any fault of his own - he has performed consistently and tirelessly and put the willies up a number of the country''s best defences. Plus his goals and assists have been invaluable.Hucks was the one man that transformed our season last year, the catalyst that turned a struggling mid-table side into worthy champions and for that (and the above, of course) he deserves our thanks!

Of course he deserves this award !  ... there are some posters on here who just can`t stomach the truth  , without Hucks  it would have been all over months ago... and , just to pound this home to those gripers  who seem to have a down on Hucks,  without his foray into Brums box  we would now be relegated ....face it , if  he was injured early in the season , and we had to rely  on the likes  Mackenzie and Francis [ both prolific goal MISSERS]   we would be dead meat  long ago

Did I detect a sign of strained relationships  between Hucks and some of the players ?   he wasn`t exactly  overwhelmed when he got the penalty ! ... and  one player that did go to congratulate him was warded off by Hucks ...   significant ??

I agree Hucks deserved this definitely! Its always exciting when he gets the ball as he is willing to take on anyone and does always give 100%....Huckerby will be the name on my shirt next season too!

Respect to Deano as well a fine asset to the team!