Sign in to follow this  
Galaxy Canary 24

The January Transfer window

Hi all I''m new on here and this is my first post.

I thought the first thing I do, is see what everyone''s thoughts are on the transfer window.

I personally think that although I can see where managers come from (the ones that don''t like it that is) I feel that specifically for us this year and all teams in the relegation dog scrap every year it can really help

I think that it gives us the perfect opportunity to get in someone who will bring back confidence in the back or who will provide that spark or reaction in midfield.

This doesn''t need to even be someone who would cost millions as proven time and time again, however although useful, we need more than players as backup.

What everyone''s else thoughts on this?

i think we should use it to sack clueless chris and his inept backroom staff, employ a new manager within the next week, and then let them have a couple of weeks to bring in whatever they need to keep norwich as a premier league club

I agree Iron_Stan.

Welcome Galaxy, Yes this window definitely provides us with the opportunity to bring a couple of players in who would as you say spark some reaction.

I think also once Pilks and Howson are back that will also be a massive plus for us as they are huge players.