Sign in to follow this  
funny old game

Pre Christmas fixture list.

We all know that the next few games will be very tough, (Cardiff apart) & we will be fortunate to pick up many points in our games with chelsea, arsenal, man city, but looking a little future ahead apart from Man U 28th on December we have a set of very winnable home fixtures through to end of January, so it is vital that the club & supporters stick together in the very short term, ok we may end up with possibly 1-3 pts over the next four games, but as long as we look at accumulating 12- 15pts at home by end of January, things may not look so bad add 5-6pts away from carrow road & a much healthier picture starts to emerge. Just a positive spin on things, not an inner or an outer just a optimistic supporter hoping for the best!

Not going to even consider our final four games, minimum of 12pts there to be had!

I''m still of the mindset, which is probably rubbish, that we don''t do Christmas. We always seemed to lose key players (are there any stats to support the story of Flecky always getting suspended for Christmas?) , or just play badly against teams we should beat.

Last year was poor. Lost every game I think?

Anyone got any stats to support my sub concious gloom?