Sign in to follow this  
Celt88

Testimonial tomorrow

Hi all, i''m a Tim here in peace!It''s easy to talk about Holt and Lambert regarding tomorrow, but i''ll stay away from that!Anyway, hope you''re all looking forward to tomorrow as much as i am, i think we''re expecting around 2,500 maybe 3,000 at a push tomorrow, with many staying over (like me and a few others) and heading to the Temple Bar where ever that is, slight shame there won''t be more, but Norwich is a bloody pain to get to [;)] !! How many tickets have you sold and expecting to turn up tomorrow as i expect tickets are on sale on the night?Glad to see you lot doing well and Lambert holding his own in the Prem''.

2,500 - 3,000 traveling away for a friendly, thats impressive support!!!

Understandably everybody is talking about holtgate at the moment, I really hope that we don''t all miss the fact that we are supposed to be celebrating 10 great years contribution from Adam Drury!!

Not sure on ticket sales, I would expect a reasonably full house. Its also one last chance to see Darren Huckerby in a Norwich shirt and give him the proper goodbye he was denied by that toss*r Glenn Roeder.

Hope you enjoy Norwich, the Temple bar is maybe a 20 minute walk from the ground, reasonably decent pub that.

Out of interest whats your take on the Rangers situation? I guess it must be pretty amusing to see them struiggling so much, but would you really want to see the demise of your great rivals?

[quote user="In Dubious Battle "]

2,500 - 3,000 traveling away for a friendly, thats impressive support!!!

Understandably everybody is talking about holtgate at the moment, I really hope that we don''t all miss the fact that we are supposed to be celebrating 10 great years contribution from Adam Drury!!

Not sure on ticket sales, I would expect a reasonably full house. Its also one last chance to see Darren Huckerby in a Norwich shirt and give him the proper goodbye he was denied by that toss*r Glenn Roeder.

Hope you enjoy Norwich, the Temple bar is maybe a 20 minute walk from the ground, reasonably decent pub that.

Out of interest whats your take on the Rangers situation? I guess it must be pretty amusing to see them struiggling so much, but would you really want to see the demise of your great rivals?

[/quote]It''d be a shame if recent events took away what is a day/night for a loyal servant at Norwich, but i guess that''s up to your fans.It''ll be good to see a near full-house and a decent atmosphere, hopefully to weather keeps up to entice a few more down on the night.The Temple Bar is where the Norwich CSC reside so they''ve put on this and that for the visiting fans, so suspect it''ll be heaving from lunch time onwards.As for Ran*ers they''re getting what they deserve, they go on about a tainted title, however their titles using taxpayers money are most definitely tainted which they conveniently forget. Hopefully their players leave which really will leave them in the shit not being able to buy any replacements. It is great to see them struggling, and very funny, and along with some of the conspiracy stories they think up it just adds to the hilarity. Would i want to see their demise? I think i would, although i can''t see it happening in all honesty.