Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

TRANSFER TARGETS IN SUMMER

Some I would definitely like us to sign are the following;-1. Nathanial Clyne - Best right-back outside Premier League, looks to have all the makings of a Top 4 club player, he could grow under us and we can give him the platform. May cost 3m but be worth it with plenty of re-sale value 2. Wilfried Zaha - Imagine him and Holt up front, we would have power and now pace. Ideal foil and could explode in the Premier League with the nurturing of the Messiah that is Paul Lambert3. Curtis Davies - Just turned 27 but for me he is class. One best outside Premiership, if Birmingham dont go up we have to go get him. Has pace and strong in the air. Curtis Davies and Ryan Bennett at the back, yes please!4. Henri Lansbury - Ok we have super Jonny Howson but Lansbury offers us class which sometimes we may lack. They could play together in a 4-5-1 and Id have him back every day of the week, his game is more suited to Premier League rather than the rigorous physical demands of Championship5. Jordan Rhodes - Maybe the long-term successor to Holt and is prolific, young and good in the airWe have been linked to other lower league gems such as Liam Birdcutt, Jason Pearce and Joel Ward but I believe the five above are gems waiting to be signed. The Palace two may cost near 9m for the pair but Id happily pay that!