Sign in to follow this  
Chris Harvey

The Media Love C.Palace + WBA !

Is it me or do other ppl agree with me ! It seems like a big deal is made when either of these teams pick up points ! BUT wen we do it goes un noticed ! Everyone makes out iain dowie is the equivalent 2 jesus ! Cant stand the man myself !

To be fair to Dowie he is a good manager and what he has done with Palace is pretty good. Fighting relegation to Premiership in 1 season.

Worthington: Fighting relegation to Premiership: 4 seasons.

The stats dont lie.

Hmm, I am not sure that its fair to look at things like that.

Crystal Palace had been up in the Premiership a lot more recently than us and seem to have more money floating around.

Dowie has done a good job, not question there but he has got a thirty something strong squad apposed to our twenty something.

Not only that but I think it is unfair to count Worthingtons first season in charge as he inherited an awful team for those of you that can remember!

Where as Dowie had all the vital ingredients he needed. AJ scored 15-20 goals a season already for them, they just needed to seal up the defence.

Worthington had Derveld, De Ward, Llewelyn, Forbes, not to mention an out of form Iwan and a whole hoast of lingerers and under-performing players that needed to go or be replaced. To think we had Che Wilson on the books too!