Sign in to follow this  
LeJuge

Cody McDonald

We should all really talk about Cody McDonald more, because I know that McNally and Lambert read this board, if we talk about him enough they won''t forget he exists. When Lambert remembers that he has a seventh striker called Cody McDonald, or indeed where it is that he sent Cody, maybe he can put him in the 25? I heard that Lambert sent him out on loan but couldn''t remember where. The admin folk forgot to take down his mobile number when sending him out last year, Cody hasn''t come back because they haven''t rung him. Do you know where Paul has put our Cody McDonald? Could you help us find our Cody? The club is offering a £10000 reward for anybody who can provide information which leads directly to the recovery of this lost young man. If you have any information, anything, anything at all, please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. His parent club are desperate to know that he is safe and well and hasn''t come to any harm. Cody, if you are out there, please call us immediately to let us know that you are OK. Please help us raise awareness of the dissapearance of little Cody, by starting threads about his dissapearance on every footy forum on the Internet. Especially this one, we need at least one per day, until he is found. We love you Cody, and we want you to know that everything will be OK. On a sidenote, what kind of car do you think Cody McDonald drives? Also, did you

noticed how Cody McDonald''s teeth were always white? Do you reckon Cody

McDonald brushes his teeth with Colgate like everybody else, or do you

reckon he has been going to those cosmetic places with Oli Murs for

teeth whitening sessions?  If Cody McDonald were to vote do you think he would vote

Tory or Labour? Does he have a wife? Does he prefer tea or coffee? And

does Cody take sugar in that? Is Cody a real ale man or more of a modern

lager man? And finally, and most importantly, does he stand or sit to pee?

I suspect that Grant Holt stands, real men always stand. In the case of Jim Brennan, he not only stood to wee, but he stood up against the sink in Delaney''s to pee.... that was his favourite spot, something to do with the hole in the centre of the plug being a bit more challenging. You know when you aim for the little whole in the middle of the urinal? Yeah? Just like that, the hole is smaller on a sink, but the target is closer..... so that balances it out?

Jimmy Bullard is definitely a tucker, he tucks to pee, I have that on good authority from a Peterborough fan. Although that was said to me on MSN, it might have been a slight typo, the ''f'' is close to the ''t''.

IS there a Cody McaDonald rehab centre?

There will be a lot of devastated fans when he doesn''t make his dream move to Barca as they can''t afford the £72 million price tag, so he''ll end up dealing in a back alley in downtown Aldershot.....

Forgot to add, i heard a rumour about Big Cody Mac joining CMS at Brighton, where a revlution is taking place, all the Norwich targets/ex loanees/rejects (from the Lambert era) will end up at Brighton and they will take over from Barcelona as the worlds best team, within 3 years. With FF in goal they will probably only concede once in 6 years, when he spots a looker in the crowd and goes to chat her up a bit. Lansbury and Pacheco will also join them, and will soon both be worth at least £300 million, Lansbury maybe more because he is English of course.

A midfield also consiting of OTJ and Gill will become more renowned than Xavi and Iniesta, with Nelson the Doc and Michael Rose all bolstering the defence, not that FF needs defenders in front of him, but really none of this matters, as super Cody Mac will be pulling all of the strings like nothing seen before, Messi will be begging to clean his boots.