Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

On the Ball ale and NCFC

Recommended Posts

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

I wonder if the street vendors will be next?  I believe they (except sellers of newspapers, fanzines) need a licence from the City Council.

As for sellers of fanzines i think they are exempt from needing a licence. Does anybody remember the time when the police took someone in and then found out that they didnt need a licence?

[/quote]I can only think of one that is usually around on match days and that''s the guy who sells hats and scarves from a stall near the River End, I would imagine as he has a stall there every home game he has a license, if you visit his stall you will probably notice that none of the stuff he sells has the club crest on it.The last 2 seasons there have been street vendors with flags and scarves for the last couple of games cashing in on our promotion, I don''t know if they had a license (I actually doubt they did) but they again didn''t use the clubs crest.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...