Sign in to follow this  
CantonsHero

Could we be rivalling Stoke for decisions against?

Against Nottingham Forest; extremely poor penalty decision against Barnett, gives Forest 1-0 lead when being completely over-run.Against Cardiff; handball against Ward when he didn''t even appear to be watching. Although losing, this killed any chance of a comeback.Against Millwall; goal blatantly offside. Millwall scrape draw.Against Reading; Holt sent off; Karacen stays on, Martin elbowed in face to no card. Reading get point. We lose two.That''s 5 points definately taken from us; with a probable 2 (Forest) as well. I''ve been to 4 games this year and we should have won all four instead I''ve seen us play well against Forest and draw; very well against Preston and win; superb against Bristol and win, and today''s impressive balls to the wall draw.

Stoke really do seem to be up it but when you look at it we really havvnt had it much better. Cardiff was definitely a harsh penalty although I think Steven Smith was lucky to stay on in that one and again the Millwall goal defo looked offside to me. But today was just apalling. I have never been so angry at a a referee. Im sure other fans like me who have paid good money to watch us today will be very angry at having what would have been a fantastic away win taken away due to an extremely incompetent referee who is clearly too young to be refereeing at such a high level. On the plus side at least we held on. Under someone like Rodent or Gunn we would have lost that without a doubt but somehow we held on