Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

end of season thriller

The more one looks at our last few fixtures the more nail biting it could be. We play Southampton, Fulham and Palace amongst others. It looks like it might be six pointer after six pointer....great stuff. And the big guns will be out of the way.

The good news is that we are NOT adrift at Christmas like many suggested. We just need to ensure a gap does not develop, then we can (hopefully) grab points whils others are away at big clubs on title chases! I have a feeling we could survive by a whisker come the end...the run in looks favourable!

[quote]The more one looks at our last few fixtures the more nail biting it could be. We play Southampton, Fulham and Palace amongst others. It looks like it might be six pointer after six pointer....great st...[/quote]

Oh that''s just great Vicar, yet more stress and worry!.

And just when I''m trying to give up smoking too!, now where did I put that last packet of fags?.

[quote]The more one looks at our last few fixtures the more nail biting it could be. We play Southampton, Fulham and Palace amongst others. It looks like it might be six pointer after six pointer....great st...[/quote]

I agree it is going to be very exciting.  I think for the first time more attention will be paid to the bottom of the Prem than the top this year.  With well established Prem clubs like Saints, Blackburn and Fulham potentially down there, it''ll make it pretty damn interesting.