Sign in to follow this  
Jonnypncfc

i hope.....

we have all calm down now! i may get shot down for this! but hey ho! i have seen a few post on hear which i think are stupid! to say it was lamberts fault and no subs were used! i think tonights team you could not have subed any one to change the game! i think we were non-stop attacking so that goes another post saying we went for a draw! thats laughable! and i think are boys done there self justice out there! and im affraid to say when your on top u get those silly mistakes in to your lap! like us we had it down at reading with mr phil M getting the ball off the back off the ref! so all comes to the conclusion we were unlucky!! thats just my opinion! sorry if i have waste your time but i just wanted to air my veiws! please dont hurt me too much!

Facts are tho Leeds made some timely attacking substitutions, got back on top and won the game.We made no subs when we were on top and lost. Ive seen this a hundred times from Norwich, on top in a game, normally on Sky, only to make no subs whatsoever, the opposition change things and go on to win. I remember a live Sky game a few seasons back, Premiership season against Everton. Think it was 1-1 and Worthy made no subs, Moyes brings on Ferguson and someone else and they go on to win it.Same thing tonight, chance to win the game, no subs, oppostion gambles and wins.