Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

EXPECTATIONS!!!

Having been reading a few posts lately and one thing that astonish''s me, is that everyone seems to think we are going to cruise out of this Division!! i think most need a reality check!! we have a squad which doe''s not look that good!! we have signed mediocre players!! We will struggle to get out of this League unless we make good quality signings!!

I hope we win the league and get out of this crap league, but i think we will become another Bradford, Oldham, even Leeds kind-of -team!

Leeds kind of a team?!? How can you compare us to a team who started with a 15 point deduction, and practically started with a complete new 20man squad, with players not many people had heard of. IMO Leeds had a brilliant 1st season to even reach the play-offs!!!!

You''re moaning about people''s expectations - well people could do the same for you with your lack of enthusiasm. If people wanna have expectations, let them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion!!!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

Having been reading a few posts lately and one thing that astonish''s me, is that everyone seems to think we are going to cruise out of this Division!! i think most need a reality check!! we have a squad which doe''s not look that good!! we have signed mediocre players!! We will struggle to get out of this League unless we make good quality signings!!

I hope we win the league and get out of this crap league, but i think we will become another Bradford, Oldham, even Leeds kind-of -team!

[/quote]Actually, if you look again, I think you will find that there are far more doom laden posts predicting relegation than there are people thinking ''we are going to cruise out of this Division''.......

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

[/quote]

Its going to be hard to attract "good quality signings" to come and play at league one level. I think its a case of horses for courses and hope they are good enough to get us out of the league.